Raymond Weil Toccata White Dial Two Tone Mens Quartz Watch 39mm 5485-STP-00300
This item is currently out of stock
In 1976, in the middle of a watch industry crisis, Mr Raymond Weil founded his eponymous watch company. His creations were immediately praised by watch enthusiasts - amateurs and connoisseurs alike. Now, over 40 years after its creation RAYMOND WEIL is still a family-run business; under the leadership of Mr Weil's grandson the company continues to develop and consolidate its status among the leading names of the Swiss watch industry.
The uncluttered beauty of this Toccata watch will impress men on whom time holds no dominion. The black Roman numerals add to the classic character of the watch. The dial offers a date window at 3 o'clock. Its ever-fashionable and yet elegant style is timeless and will not date.
- Model Ref: 5485-STP-00300
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Stainless steel with gold PVD plated bezel
- Bracelet: Stainless steel with gold PVD plating
- Dial: White with Roman numerals
- Water resistance: 5 atm/50 metres/165 feet (splash resistant - accidental immersion only)
- Case size: 39 mm diameter
- Movement: quartz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Years
Please note all items will need to be signed for at the point of delivery. If your order is returned because the postal service or courier were for whatever reason unable to deliver, you will responsible for all return and repeat delivery charges. If someone without authority signs for the purchase at the address you have given us, it will not be the responsibility of T. B. Mitchell.