Omega Constellation Blue Dial Diamond Set Co-Axial Master Chronometer Two Tone Womens Watch 13125292053002
This item is currently out of stock
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet.
This 29 mm 18K Sedna™* gold and stainless steel model features a diamond-paved bezel, blue aventurine glass dial with diamond hour markers and a date window at the 6 o'clock position. The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and diamond holders are also in 18K Sedna™* gold.
The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8700 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal transparent caseback and features revolutionary anti-magnetic technology. This allows the watch to be subjected to a series of eight tests by METAS that measure the precision of a watch and its movement during and after exposure to 15,000 gauss. Watches that pass the tests receive Master Chronometer standing.
- Model Number: 18.104.22.168.53.002
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Case: Steel & 18k Sedna™ Gold, set with diamonds
- Bracelet: Steel & 18k Sedna™ Gold
- Dial: Blue aventurine glass, set with 11 diamonds
- Water resistance: 3 bar/30 metres/100 feet (splash resistant - accidental immersion only)
- Case Diameter: 29mm
- Anti-magnetic: The movement is unaffected by exposure to strong magnetic fields, even those greater than 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss)
- Movement: automatic
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Five Years
*OMEGA has been using the exclusive 18K Sedna™ Gold, its own fiery rose gold alloy, since 2012. Named after Sedna, an orbiting planetoid that has been described as one of the reddest in the solar system, Sedna™ Gold not only bears all the standard characteristics of other 18K golds, but it also offers high resistance to the fading of colour and lustre over time. Its unique composition includes copper and palladium for colour and stability.
Please note all items will need to be signed for at the point of delivery. If your order is returned because the postal service or courier were for whatever reason unable to deliver, you will responsible for all return and repeat delivery charges. If someone without authority signs for the purchase at the address you have given us, it will not be the responsibility of T. B. Mitchell.