Founded in 1904, in the picturesque village of Hölstein in the North-west of Switzerland, Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. It is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels.
Still based in the same building in which they began, which has expanded to accommodate the growing company, Oris is an independent company, which means its values are in safe hands. Fiercely proud of its long history and heritage: an Oris watch is an item built to last and provide a lifetime of enjoyment.
The AquisPro 4000m, the most water-resistant watch Oris have ever created. It’s 49.5mm in diameter, consciously oversized for robustness and to maximise legibility in the unforgiving conditions experienced by pro divers hundreds of metres down. It also features two Oris-patented innovations. First the RSS, or Rotation Safety System, a bezel-locking device designed in collaboration with professional divers. Also, the blue rubber strap is fitted with their security folding clasp extension system, meaning the strap can be adjusted for length without taking the watch off.
Oris Calibre 400 Series sets the new standard in automatic mechanical watchmaking. Conceived entirely in-house by the independent Swiss watch company’s skilled engineers, it offers elevated levels of antimagnetism and a five-day power reserve, and comes with a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.
- Model Ref: 01 400 7777 7155-Set
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case: Titanium, with ceramic bezel insert
- Strap: Blue rubber strap; titanium security folding clasp with extension
- Dial: Gradient blue dial printed wave structure
- Water resistance: 400 bar/4000 metres/13,123 feet
- Case size: 49.5mm diameter
- Movement: Automatic (Cal.400 has 5 day power reserve, highly resistant to magnetism, 10-year recommended service intervals)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Years. Join MyOris and extend your warranty for free to 10 years.
Please note all items will need to be signed for at the point of delivery. If your order is returned because the postal service or courier were for whatever reason unable to deliver, you will responsible for all return and repeat delivery charges. If someone without authority signs for the purchase at the address you have given us, it will not be the responsibility of T. B. Mitchell.