Citizen Eco-Drive Red Arrows Skyhawk A-T Limited Edition Radio Controlled Chronograph Watch JY8079-76E
This product is eligible for 0% finance.
"Pay on finance" option available during the checkout process. Simply select this preference to set your deposit and choose the finance type.
From there you will be taken to our finance provider’s website where you can complete your finance application.
Visit our terms and conditions for more information on finance.
Since its foundation in 1930, CITIZEN has promoted a multi-cultural mindset that fosters excellence and creativity. CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. After pioneering light-driven watches for nearly 20 years Eco-Drive was launched in 1995. These watches utilise electrical power from virtually any light source, thus eliminating the need to ever replace batteries.
This year, Citizen is proud to present its Red Arrows Limited Edition Skyhawk A-T, showcased in a stainless steel case and mesh bracelet.
This RAF Red Arrows inspired timepiece features Radio-Controlled Atomic Clock Synchronisation with world time in 43 cities, chronograph, perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC displays, power reserve and pilot's rotating slide rule bezel. Citizen's partnership with the Red Arrows is acknowledged by inclusion of the 'Diamond Nine' formation which is laser engraved on the caseback.
- Worldwide Limited Edition No. 0913/9999
- Model Number:JY8079-76E
- Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Case: Stainless steel
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black
- Water resistance: 20 bar/200 metres/660 feet
- Case size: 45mm diameter
- Movement: Eco-Drive
- Functions: Radio- Controlled Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronised Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities, Perpetual Calendar, Chronograph, 1/100 Second Chronograph, 3 Hand, Pilot’s Rotating Slide Rule Bezel, Power Reserve Indicator, Multiple Alarms.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Five Years (UK & Ireland). Additional year available upon registering the watch.
Please note all items will need to be signed for at the point of delivery. If your order is returned because the postal service or courier were for whatever reason unable to deliver, you will responsible for all return and repeat delivery charges. If someone without authority signs for the purchase at the address you have given us, it will not be the responsibility of T. B. Mitchell.